Yesterday was Daffodil Day–which means it was the big day for cancer awareness in Canada, as designated by the Canadian Cancer Society. I was honoured to be invited, for the occasion, to appear on Breakfast Television Vancouver to talk about cancer. Specifically, we focused on ways you can protect yourself from cancer. Click this link to watch the segment. And if you’d like to read a little more, here are my most recent posts on cancer prevention:
- What Is Your Thyroid? [New Video!]
- [New Video] How To Deal With Stress
- How To Stay Healthy On Vacation [new YouTube video]
- How Do French Women Stay So Slim?
- How To Beat Jet Lag [YouTube Video]
- How To Grow Your Health Coaching Business With MD Referrals
- How To Stay Fit Like The French (without even trying)
- Q & A: Can I be a health coach if I’m not in perfect health myself?
- Sleep: How Your Body Is Like A Swiss Watch
- Are Self-Employed People Happier?
- 5 Reasons Stress May Be Causing Your Weight Gain
- The Potential of Health Coaching
- Are You Getting Enough Iron?
- 5 Steps To Choosing A Health Coaching Niche
- How To Conquer Emotional Eating
The content of this website is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat disease. It is not a substitute for seeking medical advice or counseling. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should seek medical attention before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health program described on this website.