Yesterday I was on Breakfast Television Vancouver again, this time chating with the lovely Jody Vance about keeping your skin healthy in the sun (in spite of the pouring rain in Vancouver yesterday!). You can see the clip here (and watch me squeeze sunscreen into a shot glass…)
- 85,142 views
- I’m back…with good stuff coming soon!
- A Sneaky Trick For Dealing With Cravings
- How To Have A Healthy Summer
- we interrupt your regularly scheduled programming…
- Healthy Mommy: Me Time
- Beauty Rescue: The Eyes Have It
- Passport to Health: Greece
- The Surprising Reason Why Your Kid May Have Trouble Sleeping
- Do You Want It? Heart Month Contest & Giveaway!
- What’s Healthy About Valentine’s Day? Lots.
- The Three Spheres Of Stress Detox
- The Flu Shot Debate: Should You Get Yours?
- Berries For A Healthy Heart?
- Passport To Health: Norway
- New Year’s Resolutions For People Who Despise New Year’s Resolutions
The content of this website is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat disease. It is not a substitute for seeking medical advice or counseling. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should seek medical attention before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health program described on this website.
about me anti-inflammation antioxidants bone health book reviews brain health breakfast caffeine calcium cancer prevention carbs chocolate christmas coffee colds dental health depression diabetes prevention diet reviews Dukan energy exercise fats fiber French paradox glycemic index happiness health healthy mommy heart disease prevention holidays international links longevity magnesium massage therapy meditation mediterranean diet menopause metabolism motivation music nutrition omega 3 portion control positivity posture preventive health probiotics protein salt sex skin skin care sleep snacks Sonoma Diet spa stress sugar superfoods supplements tea time management travel health vitamin C vitamin D vitamins walking water weight loss wicked healthy wine yoga yummy mummy club