Create Your Signature Program (4 weeks)
If you already know your niche, your vision, your ideal client avatar, and your profitability plan, the next step is to craft your unique, signature program. You won’t find any cookie-cutter or done-for-you programs here — by the end of our 4 weeks together (1:1) you will have handcrafted an irresistible, unique, signature offer that you will become the foundation of your business. We will be examining and making decisions on the multitude of factors that comprise your signature offer: program length, pricing, bonuses, etc. By the end of the four weeks, you will have a program you will be proud of, and excited to take out into the market.
During this 4-week program, you’ll work 1-on-1 with me as your coach.
By the time we’re done working together, you will have:
- a marketable niche you feel fantastic about
- a fully fleshed-out signature program (specifically tailored for your ideal client)
- a solid plan for all components of your program (delivery model, pricing, bonuses, etc)
- clarity on your business vision/goal/direction
- a defined market position
- heightened confidence (and a banished impostor syndrome)
Over the course of 4 weeks working together, through our weekly telephone/video call coaching sessions, we’ll craft the perfect signature coaching package/program for your business. You’ll make decisions on all components of your package, and be ready to take your fabulous new program out into the market. Toward the end of our four weeks together, I’ll make sure you’ve got all the tools and strategies you need to keep going with your new career direction and mindset.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We’ll be conducting our weekly coaching sessions over the phone/Skype/Zoom, scheduled in advance.
If you’re interested in learning more, simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page, and I’ll get back to you right away. I can explain more about how this would work for you, and we can schedule a brief discovery call to ensure we’re a good fit before we get started!
TELL ME, DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR…?
You graduated from your health coach training program a little while ago, and you’ve been so excited to share your wealth of knowledge with people, change lives, and build your business. You’ve spent the last several months doing all the things you’re supposed to do: you have a good idea of your niche and your target market, you set up a lovely website, you’ve got all your intake worksheets ready, you’ve been highly engaged on social media and hustling in all the right ways…but you have few (or no) clients. You’re frustrated and disappointed. What happened to your dream career?
To try to get traction, you’ve been reading and listening to a variety of business advice, and you’ve been told you should put together a signature program–but you don’t know where to start with this. What goes into a program? How do you design a package that will appeal to your ideal clients? You’re feeling overwhelmed and stuck, and wonder if you’ve made a big mistake.
It does not have to be this way.
INSTEAD, PICTURE THIS:
You’ve got a thriving business, a full roster of clients who are excited to be working with you and you’re making a difference. You’re an expert in your niche, the go-to person, and you love working with your clients because you know your stuff, and you know you’re helping people. You have a fabulous signature program that is ready to go, and you’re proud to market it and offer it to your ideal potential clients. You’re well on your way, building your coaching business on a solid, strong foundation. Your schedule is as busy as you want it to be, and you’ve got plenty of flexibility for vacations and personal time. Your clients are thrilled to be working with you, full of gratitude about how much you’ve helped them, happy to pay you your worth, and eager to refer their friends. You feel fulfilled, satisfied, and in charge.
You’ve already done the hard work with your basic health coach training…now it’s time to make that training work for you.
Here’s exactly what will happen over our 4 weeks together:
We’ll begin by taking stock of your current situation, examine your current business model, and look at what’s worked (and what hasn’t) in the past for you. We’ll examine your strengths and skills, and make sure you have total clarity on who your ideal client is, including an understanding of the deep needs/wants/struggles of your ideal client so you’re ready to design a package that specifically speaks to them. And we’ll do a diagnostic on your business vision, ensuring you have a clear idea of your goals and desires for your business. These are the foundation pieces upon which we’ll build your signature program.
This session, we’ll get straight into designing your signature program. The “big picture” pieces will come first: outcome of your program, duration, and the overall map of the journey. Together we will ensure all these parts are in alignment with your target market, and this may require a bit of market research, depending how things come together.
Next, we’ll continue fleshing out the details of your program, mapping everything out in detail. You will also begin creating the bonus material, worksheets, and any other tools that will become part of your comprehensive program.
In our final week together, we’ll figure out all remaining nitty-gritty details and logistics of your program. This will including pricing, positioning, and logistics of delivery. You’ll also craft a sales page, and make decisions on key features like program name and branding. We’ll troubleshoot any remaining problems, refine the pieces of the plan that are still fuzzy, and make sure you have all the concrete steps and pieces in places to move forward on your own–with a plan for accountability and support down the road in your journey.
PLUS THESE BONUSES:
- relevant templates
Is this program right for you? YES, if:
- you trained to become a health coach, and you want to impact lives, but you’re having difficulty gaining traction
- you have a good idea of your niche & target market, but are having trouble reaching those people
- you’ve tried some done-for-you programs but they didn’t really work for you, and didn’t feel authentic
- you need a signature program but don’t know how to design it
- you want to grow your coaching business into something you can be proud of
- you’re having trouble making decisions about which components to include in a signature program
- you’re having difficulty knowing what would appeal most to your ideal client avatar
- you want to create sustainable, consistent income on a monthly basis
- you want a business with freedom built in–flexibility & autonomy–so you can live a life you love
- you want to truly be your own boss, finally quit your day job…and transform the lives of others at the same time!
My no-hassle refund policy:
If you aren’t satisfied with the program, if you don’t think I delivered what I said I would deliver, I will give you your money back. See? No risk to you.
Why work with me:
- because I have 19 years experience working on the front lines of healthcare as an MD (in family medicine)
- because I am also a health coach, so I have a unique perspective of seeing this industry from both sides
- because I have made business & marketing my business…by learning directly from the best online marketers and business coaches out there (like Marie Forleo, Melyssa Griffin, Amy Porterfield, Carrie Green…), and I’m a graduate of Marie Forleo’s B-SCHOOL program.
- because I have plenty of personal business experience: I have been a business owner and entrepreneur many times over, in a variety of sectors (besides wellness and coaching, I have also been a bookstore owner, a freelance writer & author, and a speaker)…and because my husband happens to be a business and financial advisor specifically to healthcare professionals, for a major Canadian bank (just a little side bonus!)
- because I have built a community of hundreds of health & wellness coaches in my private Facebook Group and email list.
I’m on a mission to help women follow their own passion for wellness, and chart a meaningful career path in the wellness field. The relatively new (and exciting) field of health coaching holds tremendous promise, in my opinion, and has the potential to change a lot of lives. And, because I have the unique perspective of being both a medical doctor and a health coach, I’m in a position to teach and support other health coaches.
That’s why I have developed this program, to help women actualize their dreams of creating a career they love–a career with purpose. I love working with people who are enthusiastic about healthy living, see the big picture, and want to spark meaningful change in others’ lives.
Is that you?
What this recent client had to say…
“Kim is organized and focused. She listens, yet still keeps you moving to stay on track with the program and your goals. She has a warm, professional demeanor and is easy to work with. I especially appreciated the time and effort Kim spent answering all of my questions, providing examples, personalized explanations, and follow-ups in our sessions.”
~ Lynn Ruoff, IIN graduate & digestive health coach
So tell me…are you ready to level-up your business and change your life? Let’s get started building your dream career!
Interested in learning more about this program and how I can help you?
Complete the form below and I’ll get back to you right away: