Most of us have good intentions. Great intentions, even. And many of them are health-related. Usually to the tune of: I want to lose 10 lbs, exercise regularly, quit smoking, floss every day…dammit (while we’re on this: why… Read More
- How Do French Women Stay So Slim?
- How To Beat Jet Lag [YouTube Video]
- How To Grow Your Health Coaching Business With MD Referrals
- How To Stay Fit Like The French (without even trying)
- Q & A: Can I be a health coach if I’m not in perfect health myself?
- Sleep: How Your Body Is Like A Swiss Watch
- Are Self-Employed People Happier?
- 5 Reasons Stress May Be Causing Your Weight Gain
- The Potential of Health Coaching
- Are You Getting Enough Iron?
- 5 Steps To Choosing A Health Coaching Niche
- How To Conquer Emotional Eating
- 50 Ways To Turn Your Passion For Health & Wellness Into a Career
- How To Cultivate Mindfulness In Your Everyday Life
- I’m back…with good stuff coming soon!
The content of this website is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat disease. It is not a substitute for seeking medical advice or counseling. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should seek medical attention before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health program described on this website.