Are you looking to elevate your online coaching business, and create a “wow” experience for your clients? You might have considered using Kajabi as a tool to help you do that, but you’re wondering if this platform is right for you. If that’s you, this episode is for you.
In this episode I’m chatting with Elizabeth Averyanova, who is a website designer, brand strategist, and owner of branding & design agency “Studio Classica.” Elizabeth also happens to be an expert on the Kajabi, helping many of her clients get set up on the platform.
If you’ve been looking for a way to uplevel your business, and especially if Kajabi is a platform you’ve been considering, you definitely want to tune in to this episode.
Here’s where you can listen in:
I’ve mentioned before how important it is to create a truly excellent experience for you clients, and the importance of cultivating a VIP feel for your clients, and using a platform like Kajabi is certainly one way to do that.
Here are some of the topics Elizabeth and I talk about in this episode…
- How to know if you should switch to Kajabi (3 things to consider before switching)
- how Kajabi helps to streamline your business and your brand
- Whether you should use Kajabi … even if you don’t have a course yet!
- How Kajabi helps you elevate your client’s experience of working with you
- The pros and cons of Kajabi, as compared to other platforms
- How to create a captivating coaching program & a memorable client experience
- How to stand out in a saturated market as a coach using personal branding and design
After you listen, I would really love to hear your thoughts about this one. Are you thinking about using Kajabi in your business? Did this episode help answer some of your questions?
Let me know by finding me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Where To Find Elizabeth:
- The Essential Checklist for Starting your Kajabi Platform: studioclassica.com/kajabi-checklist.
- Connect with Elizabeth:
Other Resources & Useful Links:
- My free class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- My complete Done-For-You 90-day coaching program: The Vibrant Woman Project
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free PDF guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
- My podcast editor: The Podcasting Editor
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: