You probably know you need to use more video to market your coaching business. But maybe you feel uncomfortable on camera, have a lot of self-doubt, or just hate seeing yourself on video!
In this episode, I bring on a wonderful guest, Jayne Williams, a health & wellness coach who has built an incredibly successful business for herself, and one of her superpowers is video.
Not only do we talk about how she grew her business to such a successful point, Jayne also gives us a ton of practical tips and mindset hacks to help build your confidence when it comes to video.
Here’s where you can listen in:
Leverage The Power Of Video For Marketing Your Coaching Business
Jayne Williams is a Certified Integrative Health and Nutrition Expert and long-time advocate of health and nutrition, and after having suffered for many years with gut and stress-related issues, Jayne empowered herself to learn everything she could to get healthy and, in turn, has made it her life’s work to help others to do the same.
She now helps her clients improve their health in a clear-cut attainable approach, by gradually introducing healthy eating habits and living practices specific to their body and lifestyle.
Most importantly, she works with each client to create a personalized plan of action that supports both their short and long-term health goals. In addition, Jayne is a Business Coach, mentoring Wellness Practitioners on how to grow their business.
So in our chat today we talked about exactly how she built her wellness coaching business to the success it is today, and most importantly, we talked a lot about the power of visibility, especially when it comes ot video.
We spoke about how to build your confidence, including several hacks and tips for getting started with video and growing your camera confidence. Jayne is similar to me in placing equal importance on mindset AND strategy, especially when it comes to marketing through video, and we cover all those things and more.
Here are some of the many of the things we talked about:
- Jayne’s personal journey to health, and the crucial role gut health played
- Exactly how she built her wellness coaching business to the success it is today
- The importance of niching down
- The power of collaboration and building relationships, including referral relationships
- Why authenticity is the key to everything
- The one thing she did that helped set her apart and ensure her success
- How to embrace visibility with confidence
- The importance of video for marketing your business
- The 3 reasons why people will watch you on video
- Why you need to just start with video (before you feel ready)
- Several hacks and tips for starting with video and growing your camera confidence
- How to stop overthinking (plus get over yourself!) and show up for your community
- Practical nuts & bolts tips for appearing on video
- A quick hack for dealing with the “I don’t know what to talk about” barrier when it comes to making video
…and lots more!
Jayne is a former fitness instructor, journalist and served as the CEO of the American Red Cross in South Central Connecticut overseeing various health care programs and classes. She received her training from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition and is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Jayne is currently pursuing her Masters of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health from Maryland University, is ACE Trainer Certified, Nutritious Life Certified, and has an additional Certification in Gut Health.
Originally from Connecticut, Jayne now lives in Orlando, Florida with her daughter and husband.
Interested in joining Jayne’s business mentorship waitlist? Head over here.
By the way, have you heard about my comprehensive training & certification program for wellness coaches? We’re enrolling right now (but not for long)!
Other Resources Mentioned & Useful Links:
- Jayne Williams Wellness
- Waitlist for Jayne’s Business Mentorship Program
- Wellness Coach Academy
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast: