Webinars are incredibly useful when it comes to marketing your coaching business … but many coaches feel either overwhelmed or intimidated when it comes to using webinars.
In this episode I give you 6 webinar marketing secrets so you can attract more potential clients, and move them through your sales journey into becoming actual paying clients through an effective and powerful webinar.
Putting together an effective webinar is not always easy. There are certain tricks and strategies you need to know in order to make webinars successful for you. And in this episode, I share with you what works for me and for my clients.
Here’s where you can listen in:
Leverage The Power Of Webinars For Marketing Your Coaching Business
Here are some of the things I talk about in this episode:
- The importance of choosing the right topic for your webinar
- The biggest mistake most coaches make when presenting a webinar … and what to do instead
- How to structure your webinar so that it actually leads to paying clients
- How to get people to sign up for your webinar
- A simple trick to ensure that people stay all the way to the end of your presentation
…and much more!
And now I’d love to hear from you! Have you done webinars before? Are they working for you? If they’re not, why not? And importantly, what are you going to do better going forward to make your webinars a huge success?
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Other Mentioned & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast: