Websites can be a big obstacle and stumbling block for a lot of coaches, especially new coaches.
If you’re struggling with your website — at whatever stage you’re at — this podcast episode is for you.
This week I brought in a special guest to talk about all things websites: Julie Ralston!
Julie is a website designer and the owner of Jules Design, and she specializes in helping health & wellness coaches and entrepreneurs.
She shares a ton of practical tips and strategies with me to help wellness coaches build and optimize their websites so they can get more clients.
Sounds good, right?
Here’s where you can listen in:
Website Tips For Health & Wellness Coaches
Here are some of the things you’ll hear me and Julie talk about during our chat:
- How to design a website that converts (as in: gets you actual clients)
- The answer to the question: do you actually need a website?
- Exactly which elements should go on your homepage
- The common mistakes Julie sees health coaches making with their websites (and how you can avoid them!)
…and so much more.
After you listen, I’d love to hear from you on this! Is your current website working for you? What changes are you going to make — starting today?
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Connect with Julie Ralston:
Other Resources & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coaching Career Guide (my free PDF guide for aspiring health & wellness coaches)
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
Become A Wellness Coach
Start your new career with this free guide!
- Learn the exact steps to becoming a top wellness coach
- Discover the 3 pillars of success as a wellness coach
- Learn how to become fully trained & certified
Subscribe to my Podcast: