Do you use Pinterest to market your health coaching business? If not, you may be missing out on a powerful strategy for generating leads and clients — and one that can basically run on autopilot, with very little time or effort on your part, and none of the “hustle” that comes with other social media platforms (hallelujah).
In this podcast episode, my guest and I discuss this very powerful marketing tool, and I’m so excited for you to listen to what she’s got to say because I happen to believe that Pinterest gets all too often overlooked and underused.
Kate Ahl is the founder of Simple Pin Media, and she has been helping businesses discover, learn and master Pinterest marketing for over 7 years. She combines the data learned from working with clients, education from Pinterest, and her knowledge of the platform to help people expand the reach of their business using Pinterest. Her mantra is to keep it simple, be authentic, and Pin with purpose.
Here’s where you can listen in to our conversation:
Here are some of the things Kate and I discuss in this episode:
- Why health and wellness coaches should use Pinterest for their businesses
- How Pinterest marketing is different from Instagram and Facebook marketing
- How coaches can optimize their time when creating content for Pinterest
- How coaches can repurpose their content from other platforms like Instagram and TikTok
- What we need to look for in Pinterest analytics and how to know if Pinterest is working for you
…and much more!
I have to tell you, if you’re someone who has a love-hate relationship with social media… and perhaps it’s a little more hate than love … but you DO want to build your reach online and get clients online, honestly, you want to consider PInterest.
I know Pinterest usually gets lumped in with social media, but it actually functions quite differently than the other social media platforms, and if you’re totally burned out with all the hustle and nonstop engagement that social media requires, Pinterest is totally for you, because it doesn’t require any of that.
After listening to this episode, I’d love to know your thoughts.
Are you ready to give Pinterest a try? I’d love to know if this is something you’re interested in learning more about.
Let me know by finding me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Where To Find Kate Ahl:
Kate’s Simple Pin Planner (Free)
Kate Ahl on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplepinmedia/
Other Resources & Useful Links:
- My free class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- My complete Done-For-You 90-day coaching program: The Vibrant Woman Project
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free PDF guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: