Let’s talk about how to build your wealth as a coach! Around here, I often focus on how to build your business, and how coaches in the wellness industry can get more clients and grow their impact and all those things, but there is a big difference between having a profitable coaching business … and actually growing your personal wealth.
This still continues to be a bit of a taboo subject, I have to say, which is too bad, because it’s such an important topic to talk about, and particularly for women.
Because here’s the deal: money is a good thing. When you have money, you have choices. You have freedom. You have the ability to live in alignment with your values. And that’s what I want for you.
So let’s get into this very juicy topic.
Here’s where you can listen in to our conversation:
My guest on this YouTube video and podcast episode is Erinn Bridgmann. Erinn is a money management and mindset coach who has built up a real estate empire, together with her husband, and you’re going to love her story. In our conversation, we get into all kinds of interesting things about money and building wealth and investing in ourselves, and our futures…and Erinn shares the good, the bad, and the ugly of her journey.
How To Build Personal Wealth As A Coach
Links & Resources:
- Join my membership program (enrolling now!): https://drkimfoster.com/club
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: