When you’re building a business as a health or wellness coach, one of the main things you need is clients.
Everyone needs clients, whether you’re just beginning, or if you’ve been at it for a while. If you’re a coach, you need clients.
But where do you get those clients from?
Here’s where you can listen in to our conversation:
To help answer that question, I have a guest with me today – Dallas Travers – who is going to walk us through a very specific, and very effective strategy for getting clients, and that is: referral marketing.
Referral Marketing is the perfect starting point for new coaches who don’t have a list or an ads budget.
And if you’re a veteran coach and you don’t use referral marketing, you’re leaving money on the table.
Referral Marketing For Coaches
Here are some of the things we talk about:
- A breakdown of Dallas’s referral marketing process
- A new perspective if you hear the term “referral marketing” and think. “Oh. I’ve already tried that.”
- How referral marketing works for business owners who have a small network
- The best way to follow up after you’ve made a referral request but haven’t heard back yet
- Whether referral marketing is something veteran coaches should also be paying attention to
…and lots more!
I’d love to hear from you on this! Is referral marketing something that you’re doing right now in your business, and if so – is it a good source of clients for you? Is it working?
And if it isn’t something you’re doing right now, are you feeling newly inspired to get this strategy underway?
Links & Resources:
- Download my FREE Marketing Checklist for Health Coaches: 12 Ways To Get Clients https://drkimfoster.com/checklist
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: