If the thought of blogging leaves you cold, you’re not alone. In fact, if you ask some coaches what their most dreaded task is, blogging and writing are right up there among bookkeeping and paying bills.
But if writing isn’t your strong suit, do you simply miss out on all the juicy benefits that come with content creation?
Not at all!
In this podcast episode, I give you three specific ways you can create original, shareable content even if you don’t love to write.
Here’s where you can listen in:
No Writing Required: Create Compelling, Shareable Content Without Writing a Word
If you’re not a natural writer, I’ve got good news: there are plenty of other ways to create shareable content on a regular basis, and that’s without ever putting your fingers to a keyboard—well, not much, anyway.
If you’re not a wordsmith, creating content can seem like an overwhelming task. But rather than giving up and just letting your blog languish, I encourage you to explore some other ways to create content that your community will enjoy and share.
Here are some of the things I talk about in this episode:
- How to leverage the power of crowdsourcing to help you create content
- The best media to focus your energies on
- A super simple hack for quickly generating content with ease
…and a whole lot more.
After you listen, I’d love to hear from you on this!
Do you consider writing to be a strength of yours, or not? And if not, which one of these ideas will you start using first to begin to build up your content, so that you can be discoverable to your target market, and nurture your community?
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Other Mentioned & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast: