One of the biggest mistakes I see new health & wellness coaches make (which stops them from getting clients) is trying to sell “coaching”.
I know this might sound crazy. But let me assure you: successful coaches aren’t selling coaching.
In this episode, I explain what I mean by this, and I also explain exactly what successful coaches are selling instead.
If you can make this paradigm shift in your own mind and in your marketing, you will consistently get more clients and have much more success.
Here’s where you can listen in:
Why You Need To Stop Trying To Sell “Coaching” (And What To Sell Instead)
Here are some of the things I talk about in this episode:
- Why people aren’t actually interested in “coaching”
- What they really want instead
- How to position yourself in the marketplace so people want to work with you
- What truly motivates people to invest in a service
- The “so what” factor
- How to discover exactly what your ideal client wants
…and a whole lot more.
I’d love to hear from you on this! Let me know what you think of this idea? Did it resonate? Is this something you now realize you’ve been doing — and if so, what are you going to do to shift things now, going forward?
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Other Mentioned & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast: