What are the opportunities for collaboration between the various disciplines in the health and wellness industry?
If this is something you’re interested in, then you’re going to want to tune into this week’s podcast episode where I chat with a special guest, Dr. Michael Goldberg, who is a dentist and entrepreneur based in New York City.
Here’s where you can listen in:
The Opportunities For Collaboration
Early on in his professional career, Michael Goldberg built a prestigious group practice in Manhattan where he focused on comprehensive, whole-body care. This practice was one of the premier whole health focused, cosmetic and restorative dental practices in the world.
Michael has always been ahead of the curve and on the forefront of dentistry’s innovation and integration into whole-health-focused practice. Most recently, he has turned his expertise towards Dental Sleep Medicine and TMJ or temporo mandibular joint disorders, and he is now also the author of several books and publications and continues to educate the public as well as dentists nationally and internationally through speaking and events and all kinds of interesting ventures.
In our chat today, Michael and I get into some very interesting topics! Here are some of the things we discuss:
- Michael’s journey from dentistry to whole body preventive care and entrepreneurship
- a fascinating explanation of why dentistry has historically done a better job of promoting prevention than conventional medicine has
- We discuss what we both see to be some of the major limitations and shortcomings of our current healthcare systems.
- Michael shares with me what changes he would love to see in how we all approach wellness, and also about all the incredible opportunities that he sees coming out of this disastrous past year with the pandemic.
- We also talk about the untapped opportunities for collaboration between the medical, dental, and wellness worlds, and some of the ways we can begin to work together to elevate everything, and work toward a better way forward in health and wellness.
…and a whole lot more.
After you listen, I’d love to hear from you on this!
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Other Mentioned & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast: