Have you heard of approaching your marketing with a “contribution mindset”? It’s a really interesting spin on how to market your health or wellness coaching business, and according to my guest for this week’s podcast episode, it’s the secret for becoming unstoppable in your marketing.
Christina Frei is a marketing consultant, author, and creator of the Generosity Practice mindset work and the Innate Marketing Genius tools and method. She helps brilliant, mission-based entrepreneurs look smart and get hired. She recently published a book, The Generosity Practice: 40 Days to Unstoppable, and her signature offering is The Compelling Expert program. In between, she chases her dog around with a stuffed animal snake, meditates on a pink couch, and obsesses over the perfect cup of green tea, all in a seaside town north of Boston.
Here’s where you can listen in to our conversation:
Health Coaches: How To Become Unstoppable In Your Marketing w/ Christina Frei
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this episode:
- How a “contribution mindset” affects your marketing
- How these ideas play out when building an online coaching business
- A sneak peek into Christina’s recently published book, the Generosity Practice
- Why it’s so beneficial to become “unstoppable” in your marketing
…and lots more!
More Helpful Resources:
- Join the waitlist for my membership program: https://drkimfoster.com/club
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: