Do you struggle with feeling good about sales? Maybe you resist sales, or you’re afraid of sales conversations, or you have a lot of worries about showing up and being salesy.
If any of that sounds familiar, then this week’s podcast episode and YouTube video are for you.
My guest today is Sarah Walton, and Sarah is a business mentor whose specialty is making sales fun as she helps women heal their relationship with money.
We talk all about how to make sales fun, how to conquer your fears about sales, and how to dig deep and really understand what’s going on for you when you’re resisting sales.
Here’s where you can listen in to our conversation:
Sarah also shares some practical and unique strategies for implementing all the mindset work we get into during our conversation.
Stop Struggling With Sales In Your Health Coaching Business
Here are some of the things you’ll learn…
- the biggest mistakes we make when selling
- how to prepare for discovery calls in a way that feels joyful and honest
- why so many people are scared of sales, and what can we do when we feel scared
- what’s going on when you don’t hit your revenue goals
- what high-functioning co-dependence means
…and so much more!
I’d love to hear from you on this. How do you feel about sales? And what’s the very first thing you’re going to do to begin to make sales more fun for yourself?
Let me know in the comments below or find me on Instagram and let me know!
More about Sarah Walton
Sarah Walton is a business mentor who’s been featured on The Today Show, speaks at women’s conferences all over the world, and has helped hundreds of women start and grow businesses they LOVE.
Originally from Salt Lake City, Sarah spent her 15-year corporate career in New York City, navigating the male-dominated world of tech, managing a P&L worth hundreds of millions of dollars, working closely with Marianne Williamson, mentoring dozens of women, and balancing motherhood at the same time.
She’s the voice behind the Game On Girlfriend Podcast, and she’s known for her weekly “Sarah Uncut” TV show on YouTube and LIVE “Coffee With Coach” streaming video conversations on Monday mornings.
More Helpful Resources:
- **Download my FREE Marketing Checklist for Health Coaches: 12 Ways To Get Clients https://drkimfoster.com/checklist
- Join the waitlist for my membership program: https://drkimfoster.com/club
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: