Do you feel overwhelmed by Instagram? Maybe you feel confused by it, or frustrated by how to use Instagram for your health coaching business. Truth is, Instagram can be very helpful for visibility and marketing your business, but you probably have a lot of questions about how to optimize your use of it, what to post, how often to post, and many more.
That’s why, in this episode, I’m sitting down with a guest expert who is going to help you use Instagram strategically to grow your business.
Here’s where you can listen in to our conversation:
Tori Overmeyer is a business coach and founder of Thrive Business Development, and she loves to teach her audience about organic Instagram growth & social selling strategies without feeling salesy or uncomfortable.
Instagram Tips For Health Coaches
Here are some of the things you’ll learn…
- how to stand out on Instagram as a coach
- what type of content generates the best results while still being aligned to your values and your authentic self
- Whether you need to have a perfect feed
- Whether you have to do Reels
- How to create content that actually converts your followers into clients
- How often should you actually be posting to your feed
- How to attract dream clients on Instagram without using paid advertising, endless reels, or dancing TikToks
…and lots more!
I’d love to know your thoughts. Do you use Instagram to market your business? And if so — have you found success with it? Let me know in the comments below or go ahead and find me on Instagram and let me know!
More Helpful Resources:
- **Download my FREE Marketing Checklist for Health Coaches: 12 Ways To Get Clients https://drkimfoster.com/checklist
- Join the waitlist for my membership program: https://drkimfoster.com/club
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: