If you’re building a health coaching business, you’ve probably thought about how you want your brand to look.
And if you’re like many people, this might mean that you’ve given some thought to what you want your logo to look like, or maybe what you’re going to choose for your colors.
But in this episode I’m going to challenge your idea of what a brand actually is, and we’re going to talk about why creating amazing brand visuals is just not enough on its own…and how you can take your brand from cute but forgettable into true brand recognition.
Today’s guest is Naomi Gee, graphic designer and marketing strategist. As a StoryBrand Certified Guide, Naomi knows how important it is for women to connect the stories in their lives to the message of their brand. She’s on a mission to help mom-owned businesses, specifically, survive past the start-up phase and thrive in their businesses.
Here’s where you can listen in to our conversation:
I think you’re going to love listening in on our conversation about building an unforgettable, impactful brand for your business.
Branding Secrets For Health Coaches
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this. In particular, I’d be curious to know if you’ve read Donald Miller’s book Storybrand and what you thought of it.
Let me know in the comments below or find me on Instagram and let me know!
More Helpful Resources:
- Download my FREE Marketing Checklist for Health Coaches: 12 Ways To Get Clients https://drkimfoster.com/checklist
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: