Have you considered developing a product line? Whether you run a business currently and you’d love to offer products alongside your existing services, or you’re thinking about starting up a brand new side hustle or business, selling products can be an amazing way to build a new stream of income and chart a path to financial freedom.
And to me, freedom is a big part of wellness. Whether it’s financial freedom, lifestyle freedom, geographic freedom, time freedom…whatever it is. It’s difficult to be truly well, in the broader sense, if you feel like a prisoner in your own life in some way. So that’s why I feel like anything that can help you achieve more freedom, autonomy, independence, and agency in your life, will help you achieve that fuller picture of wellness that we’re all striving for.
So in today’s conversation, I’m chatting with a woman who specializes in helping people build and grow product-based businesses, which in my book, is helping people create freedom for themselves.
Here’s where you can listen in to our conversation:
Katie Hunt is the founder of Proof to Product. She’s also a podcast host, a business strategist, and a community builder for product-based business owners.
Since 2011, Katie has helped thousands of brands get their products on the shelves of retail stores big & small. Her alumni’s products are sold in Target, Nordstrom, the Container Store, and Starbucks, as well as independent boutiques around the world.
Katie is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur.com and her work has been featured online in Forbes, NY Times, and Buzzfeed, to name a few.
During this episode, Katie and I talk about:
- how to decide whether a product business is right for you
- the importance of starting small and strategic
- the danger of trying to sell ALL THE THINGS
- the pros and cons of physical products vs. digital products
- the importance of defining your goals and your WHY, before developing your product line
…and lots more!
Here’s where you can watch the YouTube video of our conversation:
How To Create Lifestyle Freedom With A Product Line
I hope you enjoy sitting in on my conversation with Katie. I’d love to hear your thoughts on the ideas she shared, and I’m really curious – do you have a product line that you sell right now? OR is this something you’re thinking about doing? I’d love to hear your product ideas, tell me what you’re thinking about creating and selling…and what your plans are!
Comment below or find me on Instagram and let me know! I’d love to hear from you.
Lindy Well: https://lindywell.com/
Print-on-demand services Katie recommends:
More Helpful Resources:
- Apply for the Wellness Coach Academy today: https://wellnesscoachacademy.com
- Download my FREE Marketing Checklist for Health Coaches: 12 Ways To Get Clients https://drkimfoster.com/checklist
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: