If you love the idea of becoming a health and wellness coach and building a business that gives you freedom and a meaningful career, but you’re wondering whether it’s really possible to make a decent living as a health coach, this podcast episode is for you.
Many new (and aspiring) health and wellness coaches feel a lot of doubt. They’re skeptical about whether they can really make money.
They’ve seen people out there who seem to be thriving and finding a ton of success … but then they’ve also seen plenty of coaches who seem to be struggling.
So in this episode, I give you the straight talk on this topic, and answer this question for you: can you make enough money as a health coach?
Here’s where you can listen in:
Is It Really Possible To Make A Living As A Health Coach?
Here are some of the things I talk about in this episode…
- What the real fear is behind the question of “Can I make enough money as a health coach?”
- Which question you actually need to ask yourself instead
- How to count yourself among the people who do manage to make a living as a health coach
- The 4 “difference-maker” qualities that will make or break your career
- My exact advice for what you need to do to ensure your success
…and so much more!
After you listen, I’d love to hear from you on this!
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Resources & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coaching Career Guide (my free PDF guide for aspiring health & wellness coaches)
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast: