If you’re a mom who’s trying to grow a coaching business and raise your kids at the same time, you’re going to love listening to the recent conversation I had with Dr. Ariana Witkin.
Ariana is a board certified pediatrician in Boston who has been building and growing a wonderful coaching business as a Postpartum Coach and Motherhood Mentor.
In this conversation, we get into so many things that are important for mothers who are growing their businesses, because Ariana is a mother herself (in fact her daughter was only 13 months old when Ariana started building her business), and we talk about exactly how to juggle raising a family AND raising a business.
Because it’s not always easy!
But it is absolutely something you can do.
Here’s where you can listen in:
How To Grow Your Business & Raise Your Kids At The Same Time
Here are some of the things we talk about in this episode…
- Ariana’s story of how she began building her coaching business when her daughter was only 13 months old
- the importance of having a growth mindset when it comes to being a mom and an entrepreneur
- specific tools and strategies around how to embrace this season and free up some headspace
- Ariana’s tips for the practical, tactical things a mom can do to set herself up for success as she’s trying to pursue her own dreams AND raise a family at the same time
…and so much more!
If you’re a mother (or you have plans to become a mother at some point), and you’re building a business and wondering how those two things can coexist, you’re going to love this conversation.
After you listen, I’d love to hear from you on this!
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
About Ariana Witkin:
Ariana Witkin (AKA Mama MD) is a Postpartum Coach and Motherhood Mentor (think: the round-the-clock practical and emotional support of a postpartum doula, with the expertise of a pediatrician who gets your needs and your baby’s). She started her business after the birth of her daughter and experiencing firsthand the lack of coordinated care and support for new mothers.
When she isn’t educating, empowering and holding space for new Mamas you can find her examining Massachusetts’ newest and cutest residents in her local community hospital, chasing after her sassy toddler, spinning on her Peloton, or stargazing on the deck with her husband.
She is a board-certified pediatrician and completed her pediatric residency at University of Washington, Seattle Children’s Hospital. She has contributed to Business Insider, Glamour, VeryWell Family and Babygaga, amongst others. You can stay up to date with all her latest news (and catch a glimpse of her baby girl) by following her journey on IG @arianawitkinmd. To learn more and for free resources, visit her website: arianawitkin.com.
Resources & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coaching Career Guide (my free PDF guide for aspiring health & wellness coaches)
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast: