One of the most common questions I hear from new health and wellness coaches is: “Where can I find clients?”
So that’s what today’s episode is about! I’m going to share with you 6 different places where you can find your first (or next) health coaching client.
I know that this can be a source of a lot of frustration and confusion, and I know that especially when your business is new, it can feel like maybe there’s a secret place where great clients are hanging out, and if only you could crack into that place, then everything would be great.
By going to these six places I’m going to tell you about in this video, you’ll be able to find your audience and quickly get coaching clients!
WHERE CAN YOU FIND CLIENTS AS A COACH
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- the first place to look for clients (aka your lowest-hanging fruit)
- the biggest mistake you could make when showing up in front of potential clients
- an amazing place to find clients — that’s making a big comeback!
- the best place to go for collaborations and super powerful win-wins
- the highly-target place to find clients that many people overlook
…and so much more!
Comment below or come chat with me on Instagram and let me know which place you’re going to start with—let’s have a conversation!
Links & Resources:
- FREE CHECKLIST: 12 Ways To Get Clients
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: