If you’re a woman and you’re looking to improve your fitness level and lose weight, there’s a good chance you thought …”okay I need to go to the gym and burn a ton of calories on the treadmill.”
You may NOT have thought about strength training and lifting weights.
But in this week’s YouTube video, I’m going to explain to you why this is such a mistake that so many of us make, and I’m going to share with you all the amazing benefits for women when we include strength training in our fitness routines.
And I’m talking about benefits that go way beyond just getting bigger muscles.
There are a lot of myths out there about women and strength training, and a lot of us have some very outdated misconceptions about lifting weights, and so I’m going to break those down for you too in this video.
To be honest, strength training was never something that I personally paid a lot of attention to, until recently, and I’ve now realized how big of a mistake that was, so if that sounds like you, then you definitely need to watch this video.
I think you might be surprised to learn just how effective strength training is, for a much wider range of fitness goals, beyond just building bigger muscles.
Here’s where you can watch the video:
Should Women Strength Train? 7 Key Benefits
I hope you find it helpful, and I hope my long list of benefits gives you the inspiration you need to get started with a strength training program, or at the very least add some weight lifting into your regular exercise routine!
But I would also love to hear from YOU! Do you lift weights currently? And if not – why not? Either comment below the video on YouTube or just hit “reply”!
More Helpful Resources:
- Download my FREE Marketing Checklist for Health Coaches: 12 Ways To Get Clients https://drkimfoster.com/checklist
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: