Building a tribe is such a key thing for us all, especially when we’re doing something new, or different, or scary. Having a supportive community that has your back can be the difference-maker you need, in terms of your success and your happiness.
It’s also a key element of living a healthy life, although it’s often not given the importance it deserves. After all, we humans are social creatures. We’ve always depended on our social structures for survival…and we still need them today.
Here’s where you can listen in to our conversation:
My guest for this episode, Sara Dunbar, is a member of my team inside the Wellness Coach Academy. She works with our students to support and mentor them as they go through the program, and especially to help them build their own coaching skills, which is something you’ll hear us talk about a lot during this conversation.
A key thing for Sara, one of her core values, is this idea of connecting with other people and building a tribe of supportive people as you’re going through this journey of life. And this is another thing you’ll hear us talk about during this conversation – not only about the importance of creating a community for yourself, but also how to find that community, if it’s something you feel is lacking in your life.
How To Build Coaching Skills And Find Your Tribe
More Helpful Resources:
- Apply for the Wellness Coach Academy today: https://wellnesscoachacademy.com
- Download my FREE Marketing Checklist for Health Coaches: 12 Ways To Get Clients https://drkimfoster.com/checklist
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: