At this time of the year, I always love to do some planning for the new year.
I adore the energy of a fresh new year!
And one of my favorite things to do is create a vision board.
This can be such a fun and effective way to envision where you want your life and business to go in the year to come. And there are practical reasons to do it, too!
If the idea of creating a vision board is intriguing or interesting to you, then you’re going to want to tune into this week’s podcast episode.
Here’s where you can listen in:
Why To Create A Vision Board & My Simple 4-Step Process
In this episode, here are some of the things I talk about …
- 5 different ways that vision boards help you reach your goals.
- 4 ways to make vision boards work for you…even if you’re not really a “law of attraction” kind of person
- 4 steps for making your vision board…whether it’s a physical vision board or a digital version
…plus one super simple alternative to doing a vision board!
So tell me: how do you plan for the new year? Do you have a process or a system you follow?
Do you create a vision board? Are you planning to create one this year? I’d love to know!
Go ahead and take a quick screenshot of the episode as you’re listening to it, post it inside your Instagram stories, and be sure to tag me @drkimfoster and let me know.
Resources Mentioned & Useful Links:
- Business Academy for Coaches
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast:
- subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- go to my podcast page
- subscribe on Spotify
- subscribe on Stitcher
- subscribe on Google Podcasts
By the way, if you haven’t watched my free online training yet — what are you waiting for? Inside The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love, I teach you my exact system for building an online business that gives you freedom, flexibility, and fulfillment — plus the ability to work from the comfort and safety of your own home.