Guess what? I just uploaded my 100th podcast episode this week — woohoo!! It feels like yesterday that I recorded my very first episode ever…and now here we are.
To celebrate, I wanted to dive into a really special topic for this 100th episode, which is this: how to create your future self.
Creating your future self is about more than just setting goals. And the most important thing about creating your future self is that you resist the urge to create your future based on your past (which is something our brains do on default).
Most people create their future from their past. And that’s why most people only achieve ordinary success (at best). If you want to be someone who achieves extraordinary things, you need to create your future …from your future.
And once you learn how to do that, anything is possible.
My future self exercise is something I walk you through in this episode, and it’s so important for personal development AND business development. It’s going to help you push the boundaries of what we are all told to expect … because I want you to think bigger this year.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn…
- why your brain will want to repeat parts of your past (even if these are things you don’t really want to keep repeating)
- The 3-step exercise for creating your future (from your future)
- How to create future memories
- The power of visualization
…and lots more!
If you prefer watching rather than listening to the podcast episode, go ahead and press play on this YouTube video:
After watching (or listening), I’d love to know your thoughts.
Have you been trying to create your future from your past? What’s the first thing you’re going to do now to open yourself up to limitless possibility, and create your future…from your future?!
Let me know your thoughts below in the comments below or finding me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Resources & Useful Links:
- FREE CAREER GUIDE:
How To Chart A Path To Your Dream Career As A Wellness Coach
The 3 Secrets For Stepping Into A Meaningful New Career Without Wasting Time Or Money.
- discover why health & wellness coaching is a skyrocketing industry that can provide the freedom and fulfillment you’ve been craving
- learn the 3 biggest myths about health & wellness coaching that will hold you back (and what the truth is instead)
- discover the secret sauce for getting amazing results for your clients (and building a profitable business as a wellness coach)
Subscribe to my Podcast: