Do you offer meal planning services to your clients? Is this something you’re interested in doing?
If the idea of integrating meal planning is intriguing to you, but you just can’t figure out how to make it work, or you’re worried that it’s going to be a ton of work for very little reward, then this episode is definitely for you.
Here’s where you can listen in to our conversation:
My guest today is Evita Basilio, and Evita is a Registered Dietitian at That Clean Life, which is a nutrition planning software for high-performance health professionals. That Clean Life empowers health professionals with tools to share nutrition guidance in a beautiful, simple way and provides a fundamentally different nutrition planning experience.
How To Create Meal Plans For Your Health Coaching Clients
I’m excited to share this interview with you, because I had a great conversation with Evita and she shared a ton of really valuable nuggets of information for those of you who are either doing meal planning right now, or who are interested in offering this to your clients–even if you’ve got some hesitations.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- the benefits of offering nutrition planning to your clients.
- how you can incorporate nutrition planning into your services.
- the biggest myths about meal planning.
- customizing your nutrition plans.
Links & Resources:
- Download my FREE Marketing Checklist for Health Coaches: 12 Ways To Get Clients https://drkimfoster.com/checklist
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
The 3 behind-the-scenes secrets to financial freedom … without exhaustion, burnout, or being a slave to social media.
- discover the exact blueprint to having the impact & life you desire
- learn the single biggest mistake new health & wellness coaches make (and what to do instead)
- find out how to design a signature program, step by step (including how to price your offer — yes, I give you real numbers!)
Subscribe to my Podcast: