Let’s talk about motivation.
A lot of people struggle to find the motivation to make whatever change it is that they want to make in their life – whether it’s to lose weight, clean up their diet, start an exercise program….or whatever health goals you might have.
And the question I hear all the time is: how do I get motivated to do this? And – more importantly, how do I STAY motivated? How do I stick with it?
Here’s where you can listen to the podcast episode:
Most of us have had that experience of being really committed to something at the beginning…and then, somewhere along the way, we fall off the wagon. We were excited at first, but we quickly lose that excitement and just kind of stop.
This can be really frustrating, and many people will think there’s something wrong with them for not being motivated enough.
You might ask yourself: why can’t I stick with my plan to go to the gym (or stop ordering takeout, or meditate on a regular basis…or whatever it is you want to do)?
If any of this sounds familiar, then you’re going to enjoy this week’s podcast episode and YouTube video. I talk in detail about motivation, and I give you very specific steps to make sure the next change you want to make in your lifestyle is something that’s going to stick.
Here’s where you can watch the video:
How To Get Motivated: Healthy Living & Weight Loss Motivation Tips
I hope you find it helpful.
Let me know your thoughts on this! Either comment below the video on YouTube or just hit “reply”!
More Helpful Resources:
- Download my FREE Marketing Checklist for Health Coaches: 12 Ways To Get Clients https://drkimfoster.com/checklist
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Chart A Path To Your Dream Career As A Wellness Coach
The 3 Secrets For Stepping Into A Meaningful New Career Without Wasting Time Or Money
- find out why health & wellness coaching is a skyrocketing industry that can provide the freedom and fulfillment you’ve been craving
- discover the 3 biggest myths about health & wellness coaching that will hold you back (and what the truth is instead)
- learn the secret sauce for getting amazing results for your clients (and building a profitable business as a wellness coach)
Subscribe to my Podcast: