If you’re doing Intermittent fasting, can you drink coffee during your fasting window? A lot of people have this question! Especially if you choose to have a fasting window in the morning — does that mean you have to forego coffee forever?
Here’s where you can listen to the podcast episode:
In this podcast episode and YouTube video, I’m going to dig into this topic, and tell you exactly what you can, and cannot, drink during your fasting window.
I think you’ll find it interesting!
Here’s where you can watch the video:
Can You Drink Coffee While Fasting?
I hope you find it helpful.
Let me know your thoughts on this! Either comment below the video on YouTube or just hit “reply”!
Download my free Intermittent Fasting Tips: https://drkimfoster.com/fasting
Apply for the Wellness Coach Academy today: https://wellnesscoachacademy.com
Let me know your thoughts on this! Are you a coffee drinker? How do you take your coffee?
Comment below or find me on Instagram and let me know! I’d love to hear from you.
More Helpful Resources:
- Download my FREE Marketing Checklist for Health Coaches: 12 Ways To Get Clients https://drkimfoster.com/checklist
- My Free Class: How To Build A 6-Figure Health Coaching Business Using One Signature Program
- Kim on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkimfoster/
How To Chart A Path To Your Dream Career As A Wellness Coach
The 3 Secrets For Stepping Into A Meaningful New Career Without Wasting Time Or Money
- find out why health & wellness coaching is a skyrocketing industry that can provide the freedom and fulfillment you’ve been craving
- discover the 3 biggest myths about health & wellness coaching that will hold you back (and what the truth is instead)
- learn the secret sauce for getting amazing results for your clients (and building a profitable business as a wellness coach)
Subscribe to my Podcast: