Are you struggling with confidence in your coaching business?
I see many women who are incredibly passionate about helping people, but they lack confidence in themselves. And it stops them from becoming visible, showing up, and promoting themselves.
Is that you, too?
If it is, then you’re not alone. And there are a number of ways to deal with this issue, but in today’s podcast episode I’m going to talk to you about the one key shift that you can begin to make today that can make all the difference for you.
Here’s where you can tune in:
How To Move Forward In Your Business … Even When You Don’t Feel Confident
People often ask me: how do I become more confident in my business?
But I have to tell you, this is the wrong question to ask.
It’s not about magically “becoming” more confident. It’s how to work through that lack of confidence and continue to move your business ahead in spite of those fears.
Better questions to ask are these:
- How do you deal with the daily battles of fear and self-doubt in business?
- How do you channel that energy into talking about your services even though you may not feel totally full of confidence?
In today’s podcast, I talk about the trick that will help you do this, and it’s called the CAMERA trick.
After you listen to this episode, I’d love to hear from you! Is this something you’ve struggled with? Do you feel like a lack of confidence is holding you and your business back? I’d love to know if you found this reframe helpful, and if you’re going to try the camera trick the very next time you’re facing a situation where you’re experiencing a lack of confidence and see how it works.
Go ahead and take a quick screenshot of this episode, and post it inside your Instagram stories, and be sure to tag me @drkimfoster and let me know.
Resources & Links:
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Business Academy for Coaches
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast:
- subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- go to my podcast page
- subscribe on Spotify
- subscribe on Stitcher
- subscribe on Google Podcasts
By the way, if you haven’t watched my free online training yet — what are you waiting for? Inside The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love, I teach you my exact system for building an online business that gives you freedom, flexibility, and fulfillment — plus the ability to work from the comfort and safety of your own home.