If you have ever felt yourself spinning in anxiety, overwhelm, and indecision — seemingly out of nowhere — then this episode is for you.
In this episode I talk about how to view your mind as a company — you are the CEO, and all your beliefs and stories and thoughts are your employees. Which employees belong in your company? Which ones are going to help you get where you want to go, and which ones need to be shown the door?
When you’re making big changes in your life, thoughts will crop up to tell you why this isn’t going to work. But allowing these limiting beliefs to influence your decisions will not serve you. It’s time for a restructure.
Here’s where you can listen in:
How To Manage Your Mind & Accomplish Your Goals
Here are some of the things I talk about in this episode:
- The chaos your mind will experience if you leave it unmanaged
- How to filter out all the negative information out there that doesn’t serve you.
- How to realign yourself with your vision and your mission when your unmanaged thoughts get carried away
…and a whole lot more.
After you listen, I’d love to hear from you on this!
Did this metaphor resonate with you? Are you going to try it the next time you feel yourself spinning out with worry or anxiety or other negative, disempowering thoughts?
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Other Mentioned & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coaching Career Guide (my free PDF guide for aspiring health & wellness coaches)
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast: