If you have ever wondered if it’s really possible to build a multi-6 figure business as a health coach, you are definitely going to want to listen to this episode. Today I’m chatting with Kate Lyman, a nutrition coach and founder of Kate Lyman Nutrition, which is a multiple 6 figure nutrition empire that she runs from sunny Mexico.
In our conversation, Kate tells me the whole story of how she went from side hustle to multiple 6 figure business.
Here’s where you can listen in:
From Side Hustle To Multi-6 Entrepreneur
In this episode, here are some of the things I cover…
- the exact steps she took to build her business
- the business model she used to scale and grow to multiple six figures
- the moments of self-doubt and impostor syndrome she faced, and how she overcame them
- exactly what she names as the secret to her success
- how she manages to stay out of overwhelm and embrace total simplicity and ease in her business
- the precise marketing strategy she uses to generate a flood of incoming clients (and if you think it has to do with social media — you’d be wrong!)
…and much more!
If a beautiful, freedom-based business as a health & wellness coach feels totally out of reach for you, I think you are going to find a ton of inspiration from my conversation with Kate.
After you listen, I’d love to hear from you on this!
Did this make sense? Can you see the difference between strategy and tactics? And how are you going to begin to shift away from a “tactical” marketing approach, and instead develop a smart, strategic approach?
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Kate Lyman’s Official Bio:
Kate Lyman is a nutrition coach, founder of Kate Lyman Nutrition, and multiple 6 – figure Entrepreneur running her nutrition empire from sunny Mexico.
She is a wife, traveler and lover of the outdoors.
Kate helps committed clients to make a transformational change using a flexible nutrition approach and creating healthy and sustainable habits while using evidence-based methods.
Kate supports and educates her clients, so they are ready to navigate their nutrition and reach their weight, performance, and aesthetic goals no matter what life throws at them.
Kate and her growing team have helped hundreds of people to change their bodies and eating habits as well as breaking the myths around dieting and a healthy lifestyle!
Kate has a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, a Master’s degree in Public Health, and is a Certified Health Education Specialist.
Kate’s Contact Info & Links:
- Kate’s Website: https://www.katelymannutrition.com/coaching
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/klnutrition/
- Kate’s 1:1 coaching application: https://www.katelymannutrition.com/coaching
- Kate’s Free Resources: https://www.katelymannutrition.com/resources
Other Mentioned & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coaching Career Guide (my free PDF guide for aspiring health & wellness coaches)
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast: