Are you taking a tactical marketing approach to your business? Or a strategic approach? Because there’s a big difference.
What I see most often is that new coaches take a tactical approach — and it’s leading them directly to burnout.
The inspiration for this episode is this quote by Sun Tzu: “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. But tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
So how do you recognize when you’ve been taking a tactical approach? Well, you feel like you’ve been “trying all the things” and nothing seems to really be working the way you thought it was supposed to work.
In this episode, I break down the difference between strategy and tactics, and show you how to shift into a much more strategic approach.
Here’s where you can listen in:
The Difference Between Strategy & Tactics
In this episode, here are some of the things I cover…
- the crucial difference between strategy and tactics
- why strategy is vital if you want to have more impact, make more money, and achieve true freedom (and ease!) in your business
- how to start operating strategically in your business right now
…and much more!
If you’re someone who is sick and tired of doing #allthethings, and you’re ready for a smarter way forward … then this episode is for you.
After you listen, I’d love to hear from you on this!
Did this make sense? Can you see the difference between strategy and tactics? And how are you going to begin to shift away from a “tactical” marketing approach, and instead develop a smart, strategic approach?
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Mentioned & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coaching Career Guide (my free PDF guide for aspiring health & wellness coaches)
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
- The best platform for your coaching practice: Practice Better
- The landing page program I recommend: Leadpages
- The email marketing system I recommend: ConvertKit
- 3 Ways To Get New Clients (my free guide): drkimfoster.com/getnewclients
N.B. some links are affiliate links.
Subscribe to my Podcast: