When you’ve got amazing copy on your website (and in your content), you will be so much more effective at making a connection with your audience. And, as a result, so much more successful at converting visitors to paying clients!
The strength of your copywriting can be a big difference-maker for your business.
That’s why I brought in a special guest to the podcast this week: Natalie Gensits, a wellness content writer and copywriting coach. Natalie gives us some incredibly useful ideas and tips (specifically for health and wellness coaches) on how to improve their copywriting, and how to create what she calls client-focused copy.
During our interview, we get into so many things that are important for being clear and strategic with your messaging, which ultimately will help you make a much bigger impact on your potential clients.
Here’s where you can listen in:
Copywriting Tips For Health & Wellness Coaches
Here are some of the things you’ll hear us talk about during this chat:
- what copywriting is, exactly, and why it’s so important for your business
- where you need to use copywriting technique in your marketing
- Natalie’s tips for people who are just getting started in business, and they want to be effective with their copy
- useful tricks that coaches can implement to boost their copy
- Why it’s so important to focus on your client when you’re writing your copy
- Some of the biggest mistakes that coaches make with their copy and their marketing message
- Natalie’s signature process for writing copy that converts
…and lots more!
After you listen, I’d love to hear from you on this!
Let me know in the comments below, or find me on Instagram and DM me or tag me in your stories!
Connect with Natalie Gensits:
Other Resources & Useful Links:
- Wellness Coaching Career Guide (my free PDF guide for aspiring health & wellness coaches)
- Wellness Coach Academy (my 6-month wellness coach training & certification program)
- The 4-Part Formula For Replacing Your 9-5 Income With A Coaching Business You Love (my free training)
- Health Coach Squad (my free Facebook Group)
Become A Wellness Coach
Start your new career with this free guide!
- Learn the exact steps to becoming a top wellness coach
- Discover the 3 pillars of success as a wellness coach
- Learn how to become fully trained & certified
Subscribe to my Podcast: