If you’re a health or wellness coach, you may have wondered if you should be trying to connect with doctors and other healthcare practitioners to see if they would be interested in referring their patients to you.
And if you have had that thought, then my podcast episode this week is for you.
I am so excited to be talking about this today because it’s a topic I really love. And I have a LOT to say on this subject.
So let’s talk about referrals. The first question is whether it’s worthwhile to try to get physician referrals, or healthcare referrals of any source, for that matter.
And my answer, in brief, is YES. Referrals can be a super powerful way to get clients through the door.
But—it must be said—there is definitely an art and a science to establishing a referral network. Which is exactly what I cover in this podcast episode.
Here are some of the things I’m going to cover today:
- my insider tips, as both a physician and a wellness coach
- exactly what makes healthcare referrals so powerful
- why referrals are an efficient marketing strategy — and how it saves you time AND money
- case studies of people who successfully built a physician referral network
- the 3 secret truths you need to know before approaching physicians for referrals
- how to know if your business is ready for referrals
Here’s where you can listen in to all my tips & strategies:
Curious about whether your business is ready for referrals? Take my free quiz and quickly determine if you’re ready start approaching practitioners for referrals!
Resources & Links:
LET’S HOP ON A CONSULTATION CALL! LEARN MORE HERE: https://drkimfoster.com/consultation